Hello Rache was founded in 2017 by Dr. Mark Carnett, a family physician who has been using Healthcare Virtual Assistants in his practice since 2015.
Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants work with doctors and other medical professionals based in the USA.
We help our clients improve workflow, save time, and remove the burden of in-room documentation. HVAs can also help with back-office and administrative tasks.
Our goal is to help you succeed in this up-and-coming field of medical documentation and healthcare virtual assisting. Join the Hello Rache family and apply today!
Our pay rates are the highest in the industry along with other long-term benefits.
We provide free training at no cost to you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and become a Certified Hello Rache Healthcare Virtual Assistant®.
Have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home. No more commuting; spend more time with your family and friends.
You will work with the same client consistently, leading to the development of a long-lasting work relationship.
Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants® work with doctors and other medical professionals based in the USA.
Applicants must be willing to meet the following requirements:
• Provide proof of education or training, such as a degree or certificate in your specialized field (nursing, medical transcription, etc)
• Provide a valid, government-issued photo ID (such as driver’s license, passport, or professional license)
• Submit an NBI background check and register with the BIR as an independent contractor
• Be proficient in Practice Fusion EMR software (Training is provided)
• Obtain a HIPAA training certificate (Training is provided)
• Be able to work nights and weekends (Our clients are US based)
• Have a quiet work environment and a professional, neutral background with decent lighting (Examples are provided)
Applicants must meet the following requirements for hardware and software:
• Have a reliable high-speed internet connection (~10 mbps both download and upload)
• Must have wired connection - DSL or Fiber
• Have reliable computer hardware and software (will be verified by our tech team)
• Have a high-definition webcam (recommendations are provided)
• Have a discreet headset with microphone (recommendations are provided)