Ready to Become a Certified Healthcare Virtual Assistant®?
We are a US-based company seeking trained medical professionals based in the Philippines.
HVAs work directly with our clients to virtually help with their medical office needs.
Competitive Pay Rates
Long-Term & Steady Working Relationship
Ability to Work From Home
What is Hello Rache?
We Are The #1 Virtual Assistant Service For Medical Professionals
Hello Rache was founded in 2017 by Dr. Mark Carnett, a family physician who has been using Healthcare Virtual Assistants in his practice since 2015.
Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants work with doctors and other medical professionals based in the USA.
We help our clients improve workflow, save time, and remove the burden of in-room documentation. HVAs can also help with back-office and administrative tasks.
Our goal is to help you succeed in this up-and-coming field of medical documentation and healthcare virtual assisting. Join the Hello Rache family and apply today!
Corporate HQ in Sierra Vista, AZ
Healthcare Virtual Assistants® in Philippines
BENEFITS AND PERKS FOR OUR HEALTHCARE VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS®
Unbeatable Pay Rates
Our pay rates are the highest in the industry along with other long-term benefits.
Free Training & Certification
We provide free training at no cost to you. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate and become a Certified Hello Rache Healthcare Virtual Assistant®.
Work From Home
Have the ability to work from the comfort of your own home. No more commuting; spend more time with your family and friends.
Long-Term Work Relationship
You will work with the same client consistently, leading to the development of a long-lasting work relationship.
Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants® work with doctors and other medical professionals based in the USA.
Applicants must be willing to meet the following requirements:
• Unfortunately we cannot contract with anyone that has dual-citizenship or permanent residency in other countries. Must be a Philippine citizen only.
• Must reside in the Philippines.
• Provide proof of education or training, such as a degree or certificate in your specialized field (nursing, medical transcription, etc)
• Provide a valid, government-issued photo ID (such as driver’s license, passport, or professional license)
• Submit an NBI clearance
• Be able to work full-time night shifts and weekends (Our clients are US based)
• Have a quiet work environment and a professional, neutral background with decent lighting (examples will be provided)
• Register with BIR as an independent contractor once you've qualified for training
Minimum & Recommended System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 10 Home/Pro at 64-bit *Genuine
CPU: Intel Core i3 (at least 6th gen) or similar
Memory: at least 6GB RAM
Internet subscription/speed: At least 10mbps (DSL/Fiber only)
LTE connection not accepted
Operating System: Windows 10 Home/Pro at 64-bit - *Genuine
CPU: Intel Core i5 8th gen and above or similar
Memory: at least 8GB RAM
Internet subscription/speed: At least 20 mbps (DSL/Fiber only)
LTE connection not accepted
Headset w/ mic (Recommended: Plantronics Audio 628 Stereo USB Headset)
HD 720p/1080p 16:9 Webcam (Recommended: A4Tech PK-910H)