Meet a Few of Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants
Jessica F., RN
Jessica is a registered nurse. She has 4 years of clinical experience at St. Luke’s Medical Center. She received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Aldrich N., RN
Aldrich is a registered nurse. He has experience working as a clinical nurse. He also has experience handling phone calls for a medical insurance company in the USA.
Jane V., RN
Jane is a registered nurse. She has 5 years hospital experience as a staff nurse. She is a fast learner, hard-working, and very efficient in her work.
How Hello Rache Works
Tell us your medical staffing needs
We’ll match you with top talent
Run your practice better
4 Ways a Healthcare Virtual Assistant™ Can Help Your Practice
Live In-Room Charting
Your virtual assistant can come along in the exam room and live-chart the patient’s visit in real time.
Upload your dictation to a secure cloud-based service and have it transcribed into the patient’s chart.
Referrals, Phone Calls, and More
Your virtual assistant can handle a variety of office tasks, such as referrals, prior auths, appointment confirmations, and more.
Custom Office Needs
If you have a job that’s not listed, your virtual assistant can usually be trained to complete it.
A Workflow Example With Your Healthcare Virtual Assistant
- Start video session with HVA on your preferred device
- Enter room; Introduce HVA to patient and explain the reason for their presence
- Place device in strategic location so HVA can view the patient encounter
- Conduct visit with patient as usual (your HVA will listen in and live chart as you go)
- After the visit, you may review information with your HVA and add additional details to the chart as needed
- At the end of your session, you may clarify any questions your HVA may have
- Review the notes and sign off
- You just saved hours of your day!