Meet a Few of Our Healthcare Virtual Assistants®
Jessica F., RN
Jessica is a registered nurse. She has 4 years of clinical experience at St. Luke’s Medical Center. She received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Aldrich N., RN
Aldrich is a registered nurse. He has experience working as a clinical nurse. He also has experience handling phone calls for a medical insurance company in the USA.
Jane V., RN
Jane is a registered nurse. She has 5 years hospital experience as a staff nurse. She is a fast learner, hard-working, and very efficient in her work.
Tell Us Your Medical Staffing Needs
We'll Match You With Top Talent
Run Your Practice Better
4 Ways a Healthcare Virtual Assistant® Can Help Your Practice
Live In-Room Charting
Bring your healthcare virtual assistant® along into the patient exam room and they will live-chart the patient visit real-time.
Referrals, Phone Calls, and More
Your HVA can handle a variety of office tasks, such as phone calls, referrals, prior auths, insurance verifications, appointment confirmations, and more.
Upload your dictation to a secure cloud-based file-sharing service and have it transcribed directly into the patient’s chart.
Custom Office Needs
If you have a job that’s not listed, your HVA can usually be trained to complete it.
A Workflow Example With Your Healthcare Virtual Assistant®
Your healthcare virtual assistant® (HVA) can be accessed via tablet or laptop. Here’s an example of how you can take your HVA along to live chart in the patient exam room:
- Start video session with HVA on your preferred device
- Enter room; Introduce HVA to patient and explain the reason for their presence
- Place device in strategic location so HVA can view the patient encounter
- Conduct visit with patient as usual (your HVA will listen in and live chart as you go)
- After the visit, you may review information with your HVA and add additional details to the chart as needed
- At the end of your session, you may clarify any questions your HVA may have
- Review the notes and sign off
- You just saved hours of your day!
Choose your Healthcare Virtual Assistant® (HVA)
After reviewing their online profiles, choose and interview a healthcare virtual assistant that best fits your needs. You get the same HVA, everyday.
Get Connected with your HVA
Connect with your HVA via HIPAA-compliant video conferencing (Zoom). Get them access to your EMR/any other software they may need.
Set an Official Start Date
Schedule your HVA just like your normal office staff. If you need them 8-5 Mon to Fri, your HVA will be there during those times.